EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICE 24/7
NEED A PLUMBER STRAIGHT AWAY?
Need help right now? Call WA Assett Plumbing and our friendly and professional team will send a qualified Plumber to your home or business at any time, day or night. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and can service anywhere in the Perth metropolitan area.
Are you prepared if an emergency plumbing situation arises?
Here is a list of things you should know and practise to ensure your home or business is safe in an Emergency situation:
• Know where your Water Meter and Water Stop clock is located. Practice turning it off.
• Know where your Gas Meter is, practice turning it off, and re-light any Pilot lights when the system is safe and re-activated
• Know where your Hot Water System is located, check it for leaks 4 times a year
• Practice turning off the Cold Water Supply and Gas or Electricty switch on your Hot Water System
• Know where the Isolation Switch for your Electric Hot Water System is located
• Call WA Assett Plumbing & Gas if you are unsure and need assistance.
• Leaking Toilets • Leaking Roof • Gas Leak Detection • Blocked Sewer and Storm Water Drains • Leaking/Burst Hot Water Systems • Roof Leaks • Burst Pipes • No Hot Water • Gas Line Repairs • Backflow Prevention • Drain Flooding